We are a team of resourceful professionals specialized in peacekeeping operations with high-level experience in humanitarian-related operations – a team with the technical know-how to act during emergency crisis (civil crisis, truce deals, health outbreaks, and or, disasters). Our purpose is to help tackle some of the world’s toughest challenges.
Join our team
We are all inspired by a life-long commitment to service, and believe a healthy and productive world is within reach.
- Program Manager – Monrovia, Liberia – Pending Post
- Human Resources Officer – Monrovia, Liberia – Pending Post
RESCUE has a culture that encourages big ideas and creative problem-solving that sprouts out the best in it’s staff members. Since I’ve joined this humanitarian intitution, evolving is what’s got me inspired daily.Eric King – Senior Project Manager
Just some of what we provide:
- Rewarding and high-caliber work
- 90-100% coverage of employee health benefits depending on chosen health plans
- 15% coverage of dependent health benefits
- Employee + dependent access to Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible spending accounts
- Subsidized corporate wellness program
- Charity matching program
- Flexible and supportive work environment
- Flexible paid time off
- 1 Month paid vacation per annum
- Community-focused volunteer opportunities
OUR MISSION IS TO INSPIRE HUMANITY – BOTH IN LIFE-SAVING INITIATIVES, ADDRESS SOCIETAL ILLS, AND COMBAT RECIDIVISM.
JOIN OUR TEAM
We are always looking for collaborative problem solvers with diverse sets of experiences and backgrounds to join our team. To Charitable organizations, Donors, Government Agencies across the globe, International Organizations, Partners, and others, join us to tackle some of the world’s greatest challenges. We are Ready to Work, Ready to Partner, Ready to Implement.